Friday, December 7, 2007

Ready For Baby Number 2?

"Mommy, mag baby na uli tayo..." hubby said to me. I was speechless, not expecting those words yet from him. I just looked at him and didn't know what to say, I just giggled at the thought of it. Then he turned to the princess, "Do you want a baby brother or a baby sister?" she replied "I want a baby sister". Haha! Sounds like she's really eager to have a playmate...

I know I said I want 3-5 kids. I know it's also hard to take the risk of getting pregnant when you reached the age of thirty five, given the ideal age gap for the kids which is 3-4 years, I would probably be on my mid-40's by the time I get pregnant with baby no. 4-5, yikes!!! I actually miss having a baby in the house. While I was doing the Christmas shopping the other day I saw the infant section and I couldn't help but check on them, oh, the cute little stuffs are just so lovely. But then again, the trauma of my difficult pregnancy still haunts me. I had three bleedings, one on each trimester and I had to be on total bed rest on my seventh month. With my very active toddler I don't know if I can afford to stay on bed if the same thing happens to me. Wanting to have baby number 2 is out of the question, it's just the fear of probably experiencing the same kind of pregnancy.

1 comment:

Christianne said...

Len, every pregnancy is different, there's a big chance that this could be totally easy for you! And with Aizel's new play area, ipatakbo-takbo mo lang siya doon when you need to sit down and rest, hehe. Supportive naman si hubby, so go for it! :D