Thursday, April 17, 2008

Qoutable Qoutes by: The Princess Part 4

We were having lunch and she saw daddy having some soda, I don't usually allow her to drink that for obvious reasons, but on some occasions I do. She kept on looking at her dad's glass and then with a sweet smile she asked me;

"mommy, can I drink some soda? just a little only, please???"

I told her, "ok, but you can have it after you're done with your food"

a little later, after a few more bites...

"mom, can I drink my soda now? look, my tummy is so big na (she meant to say, she's full already)"

my reply was, "oh, if you're tummy is so big na, I will not let you drink the soda"

the smart princess then said, "but mommy my tummy is so small pa, look" :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahahahahaha! Nakakatuwa naman tong lil princess na to.