Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Princess is PAID!



I paid my bills online this morning and stamped the statements with "PAID" rubber stamps. The princess saw me and asked if she could borrow it, I gave her a piece of paper and told her to just use the stamp only with the paper that I gave her. I got busy with other things until I noticed her putting stamps on her body. I laughed and remembered that after Gymboree class she usually got stamps on her tummy, hands and feet and she did the same, I saw the PAID stamps on the same parts of her body. Well, at least she knows where else to use the stamp!:D

6 comments:

Christianne said...

Hahaha! Saan linagay ni Aizel yung paid stamp?

We have a PAID stamp too, but we never use it. Dapat nga gamitin namin no, sayang naman.

Daiz said...

Hehe, cute! Ang lakas talaga ng recall ng mga bata ngayon. =)

Mommy Len said...

christianne, she put stamps on her hands, tummy and feet. Very useful sakin ang PAID stamp ko.:D

Daiz, sinabi mo pa!:D

Anonymous said...

hahaha galing ni Aizel at sa tamang places pa mismo. Mabilhan nga si Kareena niyan para di na iniiyakan pag nakalimutan ng teacher na lagyan ng stamp ang tummy niya :-D

Unknown said...

Haha! B plays with my stamps too and we would always fight. Hehe ... he stamps his face kasi ... kakatuwa naamn Aizel. Ü

Mec said...

ang cute!!! hahahaha...