Friday, March 7, 2008

6 Things About Me

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about my self:


1. I don't eat food with cooked fruit in it (e.g. apple or peach or mango pie, etc.), I like to eat my fruit fresh.

2. I enjoy singing alone in videoke (in my own house only).

3. I hate it when I can't remove the smell of garlic on my hand no matter how many times I washed it (I really love cooking though).

4. I don't eat crab (a lot of people find this weird).

6. I used to think I have big legs that's why I didn't want to go out wearing shorts before, but not anymore, my sisters and aunts convinced me that my legs are proportionate to my body.


THEN AND NOW (Please click the link)

The Princess is tagging Annika, Isaac, Brent, Kenzo, Marcus & Gelo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://kayinspired.blogspot.com/2008/03/6-things-you-really-dont-need-to-know.html

done this na po ...

Mommy Len said...

thanks a lot kay!:-)