Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Princess Talks Part II

Sometimes I find it hard to explain how on earth she could speak some kind of words and it just makes me smile and sigh... she's really growing up really fast. *sniff*sniff*

She's definitely a charmer.

Princess: (giving me the sweetest smile) mommy, i really really love you!!! (awwww...)


When she sees me dressing up an outdoor clothes she can sense that i'm going out.

Princess: Mommy are you going out?
Mommy: yes sweety, i just need to buy something.
Princess: How about me? can i come too?
Mommy: Sorry sweety, it'll just be mommy for now ok?
Princess: Oh well, okay mommy.

One time she and dad are making some drawings, she asked dad to draw an umbrella.

Princess: Is that an umbrella? I don't think so, I think that's a square.
(hehe, pahiya si dad)

We passed by a new establishment near our place.

Mommy: Look dad, may Inengs na dito.
Daddy: Great!
Princess: Oh my God! Inengs!!!
(Hahaha!!!!)

I was putting her to sleep one night.

Princes: Mommy, can you give me a massage so that I will feel better and so that I can sleep better?

She also has her usual sentence that she always say whenever she's bored.
Princess: mommy, what i going to do? (she mean, what am i going to do?)

Then later when she thought of something...
Princess: Oh, I have an idea, maybe I can play outside mom.


I don't know what other words she will learn at a very young age that's why we are so careful about our words and of course what she sees on TV.

No comments: