Friday, January 25, 2008

Loves Pictures

We were having lunch in one of the restaurants at Greenhills one day, she was seated in front of me and I noticed she kept on smiling and posing at a person behind me. Curious at that person behind me, I looked back, no one was smiling at her. I asked her, "why are you smiling sweety? who are you smiling at?", "he's taking my picture mom". I looked behind me again and saw no one holding a camera, I only saw a boy seriously playing with his PSP. "Sweety, he's not taking your picture, he's playing with his PSP", "no mommy, that's a camera!". Oh well, she's definitely loving her role of being daddy's model.

1 comment:

Christianne said...

I'm sure some other patrons found her cute, hindi naman siguro nasayang yung poses and smiles niya! :D

By the way, you're tagged: http://docuventaries.livejournal.com/112661.html