Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Movie Lover

Hubby and I really love watching movies. Back when we weren't married yet, almost every weekend we can be seen at the cinemas of Powerplant Mall in Rockwell. Being married didn't stop us from doing what we enjoy doing together, not even my delicate pregnancy. I remember there was a time when I was eight months pregnant, we tried the LFS at G4 because we can't make it early, it was midnight already and we're still inside a movie house and the princess kept kicking inside my tummy, I remember saying to hubby, "maybe she can't sleep because she can't tolerate the sound", hehe".

These days hubby is into collection of Blu Ray Disc, so far, my favorite is this;
Photobucket

The Harry Potter Limited Edition Gift Set.
We bought this before Christmas but due to the busy season, we just started watching it again for the past two nights after. Love it!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whats a Blue Ray Disc? I am so envious about the Harry Potter set but I want to wait till they show all the movies before getting one. Lol!