Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Little Princess on her Summer Class

We enrolled our li'l princess on a summer class at Gymboree. It's a two-hour class of Play and Music. It was her fourth session today, usually at the start of class she would rather play and explore the area rather than following teacher's instructions but in a little while she'd always be on the first row to do what teacher says. Right after her first class (Play), her Music Class follows, her favorite part is when the teacher brings out some musical instruments for them to explore, not to mention the dancing and singing part. I just hope they'll open their branch at Trinoma coz it's definitely very near our place and I'd ask them to transfer my princess' files there so we could just attend there instead of going to Shangri La. I know my princess is enjoying every moment of her class eventhough she gets a little fussy at times.

No comments: