Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Should I leave her again?

Last March I had to take a leave from the Review center coz I need to attend to some things first, I thought I'll just be away for a few weeks but it turned out it's been almost 2 months now. Yeah, I haven't been back coz princess' nanny went back to her province for a vacation and she returned after the election. Why am I still not going back? Hmmm... Aside from the earlier post I made, it's actually the li'l princess I'm concerned about. Since I gave birth, I became a SAHM, I'm personally taking care of my princess, bathing, preparing food, feeding, up to the sterilizing of her bottles. I didn't have a nanny until I started attending my review classes. And that's the time she started losing weight, not getting a regular afternoon nap and she started watching the local noon time shows that I never let her see when I was the only one taking care of her, not to mention, she sometimes calls me "ate" (she calls her nanny ate). I'm sure if you're a mom like me, I wouldn't have to explain how devastating it is to see your daughter/son loose weight. For almost 2months she was able to gain weight & she sleeps regularly in the afternoon, of course she doesn't make the same mistake of calling her mom "ate" . Now that I'm about to go back to my review class, I'm holding back because she might lose weight again, my mind is being filled with lots of things that sure wouldn't encourage me to leave my princess to her nanny alone.

2 comments:

May said...

A concern of all mommies! I think it's an effect of Little Princess having a nanny because she was so used to you taking care of her. Eh si nanny naman, iba ang style. I think if you're holding back from going back because the reason is to take care of Little Princess the way she should, then that's the right decision.

Mommy Len said...

Di pa rin ako nakakabalik, still hesistant but I must go back na din, sayang ang tuition fee na binayad ko.