Saturday, June 2, 2007

Toddler Jealousy


Nah, I'm not having a new baby and not yet planning on having one. There's this jealousy I see on my princess whenever she sees hubby and I being clingy to one another. She wouldn't approve us hugging or kissing each other if she's not in the middle. If she see mommy & daddy cuddling each other, she'd give us a frown and would say a very strong "NO, don't do that" and then she'll try to make her way to get in between us so she'd be in the middle. Usually she sleeps in the middle but the other night hubby slept beside me. At 3 o'clock in the morning I was awaken by a heavy thing that fell on my face, to my surprise it was the princess who made her way to get in the middle. I just thought maybe she's thinking, "and you thought you can get rid of me while I'm sleeping huh?" Clever child, isn't she?

Last night hubby and I went out on a date, we left her to my mom who lives a few blocks away from our place. The movie ended at around 11:30pm and when I asked my mom if the princess is still up, she said she's sleeping soundly so we decided not to get her. Funny how we sometimes think of wanting to spend our time together (minus the princess and yet last night, we kept thinking of her, missing her as if she's been gone for days. If it wasn't that late, we might have picked her up even if she's sleeping already.

2 comments:

May said...

Hehehe, ganun din si Isaac. Gusto nya always in the middle. Hubby and I are almost on date mode these days - we alwasy go out na kami lang just so we won't forget how it was back then. Hehe, keep the fire burning kumbaga. One time, we had to leave Isaac at my mom's too. Dun na natulog kasi we came home late na. Pag ganun pala, hahanap hanapin mo pala baby mo!

Mommy Len said...

haay naku, grabe to si aizel pag sumingit talagang she'll do her best. parang kagabi inasar ng dad nung di makasingit sumayaw sa tummy ng daddy. talagang nakakamis sila pag wala sa tabi natin no?