Sunday, June 24, 2007

Grateful To My FIL


Since my papa passed away even before I got married, he obviously didn't get the chance to see my li'l princess. He may not be the type who would change my princess' nappy but surely he would enjoy her coz he's always been fond of babies. My FIL is such a patient man, at first I didn't know that he'd be the kind of grandfather that would take care of his grandchild but it turned out to be a great "lolo". He would always volunteer to look after my princess whenever he has the chance. He feeds her patiently, carry her all the time especially when we're out whether we're at the park or at the mall. He never gets tired of chasing my li'l princess and he plays with her even if it means playing "a tea party" with her. I just love to see him enjoying every moment he could spend with her. I'm so glad and so lucky to have him as my FIL, so happy to see a grandfather very affectionate to her only "apo".

2 comments:

May said...

Sarap talaga pag may doting grandpa ang baby natin ano? Your FIL sounds like a very likable person, I'm hope he knows how much he is appreciated for being a wonderful person.

Mommy Len said...

He is very likable, natutuwa ako kasi he really loves my princess talaga.