Saturday, June 16, 2007

Here's to a loving Dad!


(I'm posting this now coz I might not have the time tomorrow coz we will definitely be out all day)

It never came to me that he'd be a good dad to my princess, I didn't see him as the kind of man whose fond of playing with kids. I thought he'd be the kind of dad who will just be around but will not play with his daughter. As the princess grows, I've seen him changed a lot. I've seen him enjoying her, wanting to spend time with her, playing and watching cartoons with her. He can't even wait for the day when he and her princess could go out, just the two of them to have some bonding and quality time together. I realized people really change. He's one good example of it. From a man who is not so into kids, he turned out to be a good dad. He's even enjoying to see other kids now when we go out without our princess, whenever he sees a little girl he'd say "I miss the little princess" and would want to be home quick to be with her. And by the way, he was the one much more eager to enroll her to Gymboree (I thought of enrolling her to a school nearby coz Shangri-La where she's enrolled is quite far from our place) for a summer activity.

Dad,

I know you're doing your best to be the kind of dad our princess deserves. Thank you for being a great dad, for wanting only the best for her, for being a good provider (I just hope you wouldn't go beyond the limit so as not to spoil her), for being her playmate especially when I'm cooking, for being a sweet daddy and for wanting her to be a "daddy's girl" (that doesn't sound so good to me but I'm glad coz you want her to be close to you).

I'm glad coz I can see your eagerness to learn on how to be a better dad each day. You (and I) still have a long way to go but I know you'll do the best you can to raise her the way we both want her to be, a loving child and God-fearing one.

Happy Father's Day! We love You so much!!!

2 comments:

May said...

Happy Father's Day to your hubby! It's having a great daddy to our kid(s) that makes for happy growing-up years.

feng said...

what could be more sweeter than greeting a husband on their dearest day. belated Happy Father's Day to your Hubs. :)