Monday, June 11, 2007

Reminiscing the old days...


A good friend of mine paid me a visit the other day. He was my former group mate when I was in college. Our Institute has implemented a Block Sections for all the Nursing Students and there were only three sections then so basically we were like High School students who almost knew each and everyone from our batch. I love our section, ours was the most cooperative one (no offense to other sections, this is IMHO), almost everyone has found a way to click and be good friends. Our group (Group D) has been friends since day one, of course there were ups and downs along with it, misunderstandings and some petty fights but we managed to patch up things in no time. Being a Nursing student then, almost everyday we had to stay up late (usually in my place since almost all of my group mates stays in the Dormitory) and do our Nursing Care Plan/Process (NCP) to be submitted the next morning. If we were not having our NCP's overnight, that's because we were on duty so basically we're still spending our nights together. Spending lots of time together, we started building a great friendship. After we graduated, everyone except me and Emer pursue their Nursing career. I wanted to but some things got in the way. When Edward visited me the other day, we didn't notice the time, we tried to catch up on so many things. How life has been since we graduated. How we missed the old days, our group mates. We talked about the idea of having a get together, oh how fun it would be coz our group always find a way to just laugh at anything under the sun. We can imagine how great it would be. The next day, I talked to Chris (another former group mate who is now in London) over YM and i told him about Edward's visit. He agreed that it would be really great if we will be able to set that get together but then he couldn't commit to that for now coz he's still waiting for his citizenship. Oh well, I hope they could all come back here at the same time so we can have that dream of spending time with them again.

No comments: