Friday, July 6, 2007

The Curious Princess

Last week I was going to install a new software in my laptop, when I inserted a cd the optical disc drive, it didn't function. I was so disappointed to know that my less than one year old laptop is encountering problem like this. Hubby and I agreed to bring it to the Apple Service Center next week. The other day, hubby was trying some feature on my mobile phone and he replaced the sim card, I placed it on top of my laptop. I went out of the room to get something and when I came back here was the conversation I was hearing from hubby & the princess;

Hubby: What have you done? Lagot ka sa mommy. (hubby was trying to get something inside the optical disc drive)

Princess: Daddy o, dey o, look. (there o, look)

Yes, my li'l Princess inserted my sim card inside. I tried to get it too when hubby gave up but I didn't succeed as well and I was crying already while trying to get it. Hubby said he'll bring it to the service center.

The little Princess did what she had to do to make me stop from crying by saying
"Toyi mommy, toyi po." while giving me a tap on my back. What kind of mother am I if I woudn't forgive my curios child? so I just gave her a hug and she gave me a kiss.

That night, hubby arrived with my laptop and he told me what went on. When the man from the service center came back with my laptop, he gave the memory card to hubby, he was surprised to see that and said, there's also a sim card inside so he asked him to open it again. In short, the optical disc drive is ok, there was just the memory card inside preventing it from functioning right.

The culprit? who else but the li'l princess.

2 comments:

May said...

Funny curious Little Princess! At least nothing serious happened to your lappy and you have to hand it to the princess, she thinks she knows how it works *wink, wink*

Mommy Len said...

Mabuti nga eh and it's good thing my laptop is under an apple warranty pa so we didn't pay a single cent nung pina open namin.