Sunday, July 15, 2007

Feeling low


Do you have this kind of day when you're just feeling low? I do. I woke up today feeling so low. I felt like I haven't done much except taking care of my princess and making sure that hubby's needs are taken care of as well. Don't get me wrong, I've no regrets about it, in fact I love doing it. It's just that I feel like there are more things I can do while attending to their needs. I'd like to do something that would make me feel better. I'd like to be busy with other things and at the same time look after my princess. I wish I could come up to some business ideas that would really keep me occupied. Something that would be for a long term but wouldn't eat all my time so I will not be having a hard time dividing my time for my family and the business.

5 comments:

May said...

Hope you're feeling better now Len. Hang in there, whatever it is, I'm sure it'll pass.

Mommy Len said...

thanks may, i still fell the same. i was hoping it'll pass by night time but it seems like it will still haunt me in my dreams. haaay...

Anonymous said...

don't worry you're not alone.. i have days like that..as in dayssss... haha... just keep yourself busy ;-)

Daiz said...

Maybe the monotony of your daily routine's making you feel that way. If you're looking for business ideas, try to grab a copy of Entrepreneur magazine. It has a lot of articles on different businesses from franchising to start-ups. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Len! I hope you're feeling better now. I sometimes feel that too, although lately medyo hindi na. I try to keep myself busy. Find other things to do - take up a hobby or sport perhaps. Or join me sa gym hehe. I go to the gym to get fit and meet new friends hehe. :)