Sunday, May 27, 2007

Wishing she's still here...

I got an email from my uncle last night, he sent me the latest photos of my cousins. I cried again when I saw their youngest daughter who is just the same age as my princess, I can't help but cry seeing their kids growing without their mom beside them. I can't imagine my daughter growing up without me. I know God has a plan but I just can't help it. I still feel bad about her leaving us so soon. I feel it every time I think of the family she left behind, Two daughters who are very dependent on her. I hope they live near us, at least we could help them, take turns in looking after them. Help them in any way we could. We can never replace what my aunt can do for them, but we can at least provide a little help to lessen their pain and their burden. It has been a year since my aunt came to her final rest but I still can't believe she's not with us anymore. I still miss her and I'm still wishing she's still here...

2 comments:

Christianne said...

Nakakalungkot naman Len, where do they live?

Mommy Len said...

They live in Texas, they moved there 2003 and tita passed away last 2006. She was my closest aunt by the way that's why ganun ako ka affected.