Monday, September 17, 2007

Birthday Surprise No More

I once told hubby that I think nothing can top the surprise he gave me last year. He managed to gather my friends from High School to College and surprised me with my favorite bands. Yesterday we were at Greenbelt when he suddenly disappeared without letting me know where he went. I tried calling his phone but I can't reach him until I lost my patience trying to look for him. When he came back, he doesn't have to ask if I'm mad, it was clearly obvious with the way I look at him. He was then forced to tell the supposed-to-be birthday surprise. Here it is;
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yes, we will celebrate my birthday watching favorite Josh Groban's concert. Yipeeee!!!
Needless to say, my anger suddenly disappeared when I saw the tickets.

He said he had to rush in buying the tickets coz the ticket selling was open to public just yesterday and no VIP tickets were left, and the one that he got was the best seats left.

4 comments:

Christianne said...

Panalo talaga ang mga birthday gift ni hubby :)

Mommy Len said...

oo nga kaso hirap na ko mag isip ng ibibigay ko naman sa kanya pag laging ganito. :d

Mec said...

wow naman... dabest yung gift :)

Mommy Len said...

thanks mec! :)