Tuesday, September 25, 2007

To My Dearest Hubby




I may not tell you everyday how much I love you. I may not be the sweetest wife. I may not be as patient as I should be especially when you do your "own style" (teasing her till she cries) of bonding with the princess. But you know I'm trying my best to be at my best for you and still tries to better each day. Whatever happens, know that you and our li'l princess are the most wonderful things that ever happened to me. Only God could love you more than I do.

Ours is never close to being a perfect relationship. No relationship is perfect anyway. Sometimes, no matter how we want to settle things to avoid going to bed angry at one another, we still fail to do so. Being married to one another is never an easy thing, maybe because we are both stubborn people. Then add the way we raise our princess and we don't even get to compromise anymore. But none of those would make me love you less. None of those would want me to bring back the time and find any other husband because I believe that we have an amazing relationship and there's no one else I'd rather have by my side than you. I also believe that God paved a way for us to end up together. I think it's clear to you now what my purpose in your life is.

Thank you for showing a huge changes to make things right in this family. Thank you for working so hard to provide us good life, a comfortable life. Thank you for the "regular dates". Thank you for loving my family. Thank you for always thinking ways on how to surprise me. Thank you for trying to be a listener when I talk. Thank you for showing me how much you love me. For initiating most of the times on being sweet. For kissing me when you walk in the door from work. Thank you for trying to be a better dad for our princess each day. I want you to know that I see them, each small things that you do for me, I appreciate them and I love you more each day for them.

As we take the journey to our fourth year, I'm wishing that we will always keep the flame burning and just be happy and be there for one another all the time. Let's continue keeping the Lord the center of our family. Happy Anniversary Dad!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

feng said...

awwww, how sweet naman. Happy Anniversary to you and Hubby. Stay in love forever. :)

Mommy Len said...

thanks feng!:)

Mars said...

nakakatouch naman.. Happy Anniversary! Keep the spiritof love alive!

Mommy Len said...

thank you mars! :)

Unknown said...

Hope you will have 400 more years together ... meaning even in the next and next and next life ...